Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2009

Company Order - Scatolina Berlin

Our Products on the way to Scatolina in Berlin, Germany


entwurf, product-design and copyright by gami-arts / nt-marketing



A lovely friend told me that Scatolina in Berlin sells beautiful paper products. On the same day I made an appointment with the owner. After presenting our gami-arts products to the owner, the owner ordered several gami-arts items from us. We are very happy about this! To my dear friend: thank you so much for telling me:)

Now you can find these products also at Scatolina in Berlin - and of course in our shop gami-arts - handmade products - here with japanese chiyogami paper (mini-merker, mini notebooks, notebooks, leporellos, hang tags, office-organizer, business card boxes, little boxes, foto albums, large notebook and more...)


Kommentare:

  1. Hello mу loved one! I ωant to saу that this article іs aωesοme, gгеat written аnd come with apρroхimately all vital infοs.

    I would lіke tо see extra posts like thiѕ .
    Feel free to visit my weblog ; laptops special

    AntwortenLöschen